Thursday 25 April 2013

Pre Season Period

So with 17 days till the round kicks off, I took to the Forums to ask what everyone else was doing in preparation.

It would seem most of the answers are pretty similar, sticking to 1200 calories a day and taking part in daily exercise so I have adopted the same approach.

I used MyFitness Pal to record my calorie intake for yesterday and followed a workout at the gym last night for 42 minutes. I will continue to do this up until the round starts and whilst i'm working through all of my pre season tasks.

Speaking of which, how have I not thought to make a plan before and set myself goals and targets when it comes to diet and fitness?? It seems so simple now I can't understand why or how I ever overlooked it.

I organised a charity event to raise money for Breast Cancer Care WA last week and spent weeks planning, reseaching and preparing for it. I never would have dreamed of organising such a thing without all the work put in prior. Yet for some reason I have always approached the task of losing weight and changing my lifestyle with little more than an "on the moment" decision. No wonder I am yet to be successful!

I enjoyed the EXCUSES part of pre season - I almost felt like Michelle Bridges herself was directly speaking to me when she mention the "tired" excuse! Oh how many times have I been there, convincing myself that spooning my pillow would be much more fun than 20 burpees. I've got to it admit though, i've never felt guilty after doing the burpees...the spooning on the other hand...


My puppy likes to spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment