Friday 26 April 2013

The "Should" Word

I went to the movies last night to see Iron Man 3 (a little bit fucking awesome I might add) and I found myself in a "should" situation.

You know the one..."I'm going to the movies so I SHOULD" eat popcorn as it's the norm. A bit like its sister scenario "I'm going out with the girls so I SHOULD drink 20 cocktails."

I've created habits for myself which need to be broken and instead of taking "should" out of my vocabulary all together, I need to spin it around.

I SHOULD workout everyday. I SHOULD eat healthily everyday. I SHOULD smash this Michelle Bridges 12wbt and give myself a reason to be proud.

Oh and by the way, "should" in my dictionary actually means "will"....

Needless to say there was no popcorn in my lap last night and I woke up with a clear conscience. I SHOULD be proud of myself :)





2 comments:

  1. Well done!! I saw ironman3 a few nights ago and had the same issue! I always get a large popcorn combo with coke to share with my bf. but instead I wet to Coles and got strawberries and a mandarin and took water, so hard but felt so proud afterwards :) woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great etfort!!! And the next time we go it will be that little bit easier! Forming new habits :)

    ReplyDelete