Sunday 28 April 2013

Goal Setting

Apart from the puppy emergency and slight set back last night, my weekend was quite a succesful one in terms of blogging and eating.

I stuck to my 1200 calories (crazy cookie episode aside - if I don't talk about it, it never happened right?!?!) and completed my "Goal" setting task.

I imagine some of mine are pretty similar to others of you on the 12wbt or journeys of your own such as weight loss and increased muscle tone but there is one very important goal for me in all of this and it isn't measured by a scale or jean size...

"Get back the control and form a healthy relationship towards food."
 
I don't think anyone should conform to a certain size or shape but I do believe that if we are in control and have a healthy relationship towards food as well as exercise, the rest falls into place. Speaking from experience, a negative and unhealthy relationship towards food is one that consumes you and makes you miserable.
 
And just in case you were wondering, here are my other goals for the next 12 weeks:
 
Month 1
  • Lose 4kg
  • Run 5k once a week on top of daily workouts
  • Lift heavier at the gym
  • Have 1 treat meal without feeling guilty
  • No binging
  • Book into a charity run
Month 2
  • Lose 7kg
  • Run 5k twice a week on top of daily workouts
  • Lift heavier at the gym
  • Stick to the plan whilst on my holiday in Bali
  • No binging
  • Try a new sport
Month 3
  • Lose 10kg
  • Run 5k three times a week on top of daily workouts
  • Lift heavier at the gym
  • No binging
  • Complete my 12 weeks with a bang
 
I've thrown in a few extra special goals to achieve each month that I want to add to the above just to keep it interesting:
  • Do something that scares me
  • Create a recipe from scratch
  • Do 20 burpees everyday (vom)
  • Blog daily
Phew! I think that's enough to keep me busy?! Looking forward smashing these and hearing about goals that others have made.
     
     
 
 
 
 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment