Wednesday 24 April 2013

Who Am I??

Hello and welcome to my Blog, cake0holic!

Firstly I just want to say a huge congratulations because I imagine that 99% of you reading this are doing so for inspiration or seeking support whilst on your own weight loss journey. Big pat on the back for you :)

For those of you who don't know me, I'll start at the beginning....

My name is Emma-Louise and I am originally from England, now living and working in Perth WA.

I moved here in June 2012 searching for a better quality of life and wanting to experience part of the world away from my own front door step.

I work for a charter company in Hillarys (the best one in WA I might add) and have an amazing network of family and friends worldwide.

I am also Mother to a golden Labrador called Marlot, my little love!

Like most girls out there I have never been completely happy with my weight, yo yo-ing back and fourth between various diets, starvation and binging periods. Moving away from home was quite difficult as it turns out and home sickness got the better of me, causing me to emotionally overeat and start a vicious cycle.

I have joined up to Michelle Bridges 12wbt after reading the thousands of success stories out there and researching the plan which is completely laid out for you both from an eating and exercise perspective. It also touches on the mental issues such as excuse making which stop you from reaching your goals and this is most certainly something I can relate to.

I am completely lost and want to rebuild a healthy attitude towards food and exercise - this is why I am here.

I want to be my best self today, not tomorrow or the day after that and the only person that is going to get me there is me.

I will be blogging about my 12wbt journey and hope to inspire others out there into making the change to become their very best self today too.

Let's cut out the cake together!

No comments:

Post a Comment