Thursday 25 April 2013

So What Is Michelle Bridges 12wbt?

For those of you reading this blog and not joined onto Round 2 2013 of Michelle Bridges 12wbt, here is a little insight into what the programme includes:

  • Pre Season tasks prior to the 12 week course starting which help to prepare you
  • Weekly shopping lists and meal plans which include step by step recipes
  • Work out plans
  • A page to record weigh in statistics and measurements
  • Opportunities to win prizes
  • Forums where you can meet and talk with other members
Having found myself lost when it comes to taking care of myself, this programme couldn't be any more perfect for me! It really is fool proof and gives you detailed instructions, advice and tips and 24/7 access to all the help and information you could possibly need.

I am already finding the online support offered by other members in the forums an absolute godsend. It is so comforting yet inspiring to hear of the thousands of other people out there all embarking on the same journey I am, the one to creating our best selves!

Not only do I want this for myself but I want it for others.

The human race really can be special sometimes can't it? We truly do unite in times of need...

No comments:

Post a Comment