Sunday 12 May 2013

Fitness Test and Weight

Holy shit, the moment of truth. There's no hiding from this and they don't break it to you gently like a friend might.....

MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT TASK!
 
So there we have it, the tape measure speaks the truth and has confirmed what I've always known - I hold my weight on my top half i.e. back, boobs and arms. That being said I have definitely chunked it on on my bum and hips (my skinny jeans can vouch for that).
 
In terms of weight my digital scales were kind enough to inform me I am currently sitting at 59.4 kilos - 5.4 kilos heavier than when I moved to Australia only 10 months ago. To be fair I should have put on more since i've eaten way more than my weight gain in ice cream alone...
 
I will have a little proud moment at losing just over a kilo since beginning pre season 2 weeks again though. Proof that it can be done when you make simple changes such as lowering your calorie intake and increasing exercise.
 
My goal weight is 52 kilos so 7.4 to go, totally doable in 12 weeks! Then I would like to join for another round and focus on leaning and building muscle.
 
Ha hark at me! Planning on joining another round and not even completed the first one yet! I suppose I should be pleased with my commitment though hey?
 
My fitness test proved that I have made the right decision in choosing the Advanced Lean and Fit programme based on my scores for my 1k run, plank, push ups, wall sit and flexibility so I made the right decision there.
 
Now all that's left is to take the before pic tonight eeeeeeeeekk! This time in 12 weeks I am determined to be posting a pic of me rocking a fab bikini with a huge smile on my face because all of the hard work has paid off!! I WILL SUCCEED!
 
How is everyone else feeling on the eve of round 2?! Excited, nervous, scared, determined, focused, hungry, tired, ecstatic, pumped, anxious - all of the above?!
 
Good luck to us all, let's smash this and unleash our best selves - we've been hiding for too long!!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hark at both of us then! I've been talking about the same plan :P losing weight this round and really toning up next round. The part is going to be our rocking swimsuit bods come summer! :)

    We've just cooked up a storm and I'm super keen for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good! Means we aren't looking at it as a short term fix but a lifestyle change :)

    I have been pre cooking too and am all set to go. Def an early night for me!

    ReplyDelete