Wednesday 15 May 2013

WEEK 1, Day 2

Feels good checking these days off!

I don't struggle too much during the week as my routine is pretty much the same so no cravings to report yet.

Breakfast was yummy, bircher muesli with berries and super easy to make! Dinner was meant to be lasagne but the mince didn't defrost so I made the pork again (same as last night) and it was every bit as tasty plus a doddle to make so win win. Obviously I adjusted my calories accordingly.

For my workout I did cardio kickboxing and didn't hold back! It's a fab class as girls only and we've all become friends. I have to admit my mouth sometimes gets too much of a workout ha!!

I've definitely been sleeping better without heaps of sugar rushing around me plus the intense workouts. And it's just nice not to feel weighted down with guilt constantly or over thinking what am I going to eat next or what diet can I start after my next binge. I feel like this programme is my security blanket and I trust it completely.

Looking forward to another day tomorrow!!







No comments:

Post a Comment